All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Tempted by a tenor no more

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
On the advice of my tutor I took a trip to Hansons today. I was pretty convinced I wanted the secondhand Yam 32 they had. They kindly left me to try the Yamaha, a yani and a one of their own hansons. Was offered a nice cup of tea and lots of advice. I would certainly recommend a trip if you live close enough.

Unfortunately I didn't take to the tenor so tried an alto, a lovely Hanson horn.

After much deliberation I came away empty handed as I think I still have too much to learn on my soprano to be swapping and changing and I don't want to give my sop up.

Jx

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Nonetheless a worthwhile trip.
You tried what you wanted and came to a decision.

Andante cantabile

That is a wise decision. And if you change your mind at some stage, you can assume that there will be no shortage of good tenors on the market.

navarro

Hi Jeanette, nothing a few bars of On Ilkley Moor Baht` but with a hat on in this weather, wont resolve >:) Regds.N.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I am considering upgrading my sop though!!

And don't forget I am an accountant with yorkshire blood.:)))

Jx
I'm so glad I don't have to ask you every time I want to spend a penny. I can just imagine the questions - "Do you have to? Is it necessary? Really necessary? Why can't you wait? Isn't there a cheaper way? What's the payback period? ROI?" ;}

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I'm so glad I don't have to ask you every time I want to spend a penny. I can just imagine the questions - "Do you have to? Is it necessary? Really necessary? Why can't you wait? Isn't there a cheaper way? What's the payback period? ROI?" ;}
and make sure you get a receipt
>:)

Jx

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
I'm so glad I don't have to ask you every time I want to spend a penny. I can just imagine the questions - "Do you have to? Is it necessary? Really necessary? Why can't you wait? ;}
More like 20p now.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom