All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
ArtistWorks

M/Pieces - Ligs Ted Klum 'VersiTone Acoustimax' AMBER (Alto) - Wanting views on this mouthpiece please!

Alexandra

Subscriber
Hi

Does anyone have experience of the Ted Klum Versitone Acousitmax, in particular the amber version? I'd be considering a 6 opening (0.077).

Ted Klum VersiTone™ Acoustimax™ (Alto)

asamber-1 (1).jpeg

My Yany AWO10 was defective and replaced with a new model under warranty and the new model is significantly more resistant (it's been checked by two technicians a couple of months back, before anyone asks about leaks, and had the C pad-height raised).

Is the Versitone Acoustimax fairly free-blowing? I class a Jody Jazz HR* as very free-blowing while I find a modern Selmer Soloist hard work (at least the one I tried!)

Thanks! Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

OP
Alexandra

Alexandra

Subscriber
I'd love to try one but I'll have to order it from abroad because I can't find a UK stockist. I thought I'd ask for people's thoughts before committing to delivery costs, cost of MP etc.

I know it's difficult to say how a particular MP will feel from one person to the next, but some are known for certain traits...poor/good manufacturing, free-blowing or not, easily breakable etc...but maybe this isn't one of those pieces!

GJ77

Howarth we’re stocking them at one point. I can’t speak for this particular model, but I can vouch for the quality of Ted Klum’s work.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom