All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities

Teacher Wanted Teacher in Highlands?

mp_mccarthy

Instruments and Genres
Alto Sax
Level
Beginner
Hello all,

Am looking for a teacher in north west highlands of Scotland. I live in Mallaig and there is next to no woodwind players here at all. I have had a couple of lessons with a teacher not too far away but she is often busy with full time piano teaching, I think I am the only one learning sax. I would be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of any teachers based in the highlands anywhere up to Inverness I am happy to travel. Failing that it may just be as easy to travel to Glasgow.

Thanks,

Matthew

Zugzwang

Subscriber
Hi Matthew and welcome - I looked up your postcode!! I once hitchhiked nonstop from the Isle of Wight to Fort William (but didn’t quite make it to your door).
Good luck with your search for a teacher, and always the Cafe Saxophone customers are extremely helpful with any and all questions .…

OP
M

mp_mccarthy

Hi, thanks for the replies. Skye is just over the water from me but the ferries are a bit unreliable at his time of year.

Think I will be seeing someone in Inverness next week.

OP
M

mp_mccarthy

Hi scotsman,

I am meeting John Sharkey at Conon Bridge. I will only have a couple hours in Inverness as I'm coming over by bus & train...

Zugzwang

Subscriber
Good luck - my last lesson was a 10.5 hour round trip - walk bus train train walk lesson walk train train bus walk.
… How lovely to live in the country people tell me.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom