• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Tascam DP-004 4-track PocketStudio - as new

h4yn0nnym0u5e

Hi folks

This time I'm trying to find someone who'll want a digital 4-track that's about the size of a paperback. Here's a link to the manufacturer's page on the thing. Says it all really... Key features are:

• Records 4 tracks (up to 2 at once), using internal microphones or external sources
  • Can "bounce" the 4 tracks down to 1 or 2 to free up tracks for adding more instruments
  • Uses SD or SDHC card up to 32Gb
  • Can export and import to PC/Mac for advanced mixing or backup
  • Run off 4x AA batteries or optional mains

I put about 4 hours' use on it, then traded up to its big brother, I liked it so much!

Boxed, includes 1Gb SD card, 4x new AA batteries, USB lead, printed manual in English and quick start guides in Spanish, Italian, French and German. I think the full versions are also on the SD card, if you want it in foreign, or you can probably download them.

Looking for £120+shipping, 5% to the charity fund if it sells via the Yard Sale.

Cheers

Jonathan

Well, yes, you COULD have PM'ed me... But their delivery is "usually" 7-10 days, and I bet they're not open to negotiation. Which I might be, after a while, if it doesn't sell elsewhere.

Jonathan

They are good people here and I believe nothing should be kept from them however I have noted your comments and I shall say nothing further on the item on question.

Regards

Moz

Back
Top Bottom