PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

TANGLEWOOD STEEL RESONATOR with Lockable TGI Hard Case/Keys

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Locality
Sturton by Stow, Lincoln
Ok, its been a tough decision, and I've made it. This little beauty isn't getting the attention it deserves as I've been unable to take to guitar as well as I'd like and I now have a GAS craving for a Soprano to accompany my Tenor.

I purchased this Tanglewood from new. It has been rarely touched and played only a few times as I never got to play to a standard to do it justice, and only had visitors who could play to said standard a couple of occasions. Since I got my sax, I realise that this is now never gonna happen for me as I'm too saxxed by far!! I love the blues, and blues guitar, however in three years I haven't managed to get very far, yet in three months of sax ........ guess I'm not intended to be a guitarist?

It comes with a well made TGI hard case, lockable, keys included, which was also purchased new to accompany the guitar. I'm also including the chrome slide and a set of Stagg Finger Picks, plus there's the cleaning cloth that came with the Resonator. The guitar stand is not included as I still have a couple of other's I will retain for pleasure without guilt.

IMG_1584.jpgIMG_1585.jpgIMG_1586.jpgIMG_1587.jpgIMG_1588.jpgIMG_1589.jpg

Basically it is as new condition. Hope the pictures I'm posting are clear enough. I was going to list on eBay, but when I saw their fees, I figured I'd rather donate 10% to a cause where I know the money is doing good (i.e. on here) than lining some Fat Cat Pocket Bonus.

I'm looking for £500 for the package. I have taken a look online, and believe I can post out to mainland UK for approx £20 or perhaps less depending on final location. Being a resonator, it IS a heavy package at 8.31kgs with case as well. I would be happy to check the actual postage before payment is agreed and have an actual address for the quote.

You can come to mine and play it first, or collect it. Coffee pot always going here! I live on the North Nottinghamshire - Lincolnshire border, in the rural bit next to the River Trent, half a mile from the A57 (nearby to Rampton Prison Hospital).

Any questions, please do ask. I'm no fount of all knowledge, however, anything I'm stuck on, then I'm sure we can get a reply from Navarro :)thumb: - just joshing N!! )

Sound bite ain't gonna happen cos I can't play the beauty - hence selling!!

Mel

Oh Mel, That's a beauty. Wish I wasn't all spent up on a new Tenor. Hope you get a buyer.

REVISION:

Last chance before these babies go on eBay. I can post photo's later after I've taken some. Just in case anyone here has a touch of String GAS before Christmas:

Right - heres the epic listing ......Tanglewood TMR Resonator Acoustic Guitar - Extras Included: TGI Hard Case, Guitar Stand, Chrome Slide, Finger Picks, Cleaning Cloth - Reduced to Total £350 + P&P - be aware that this guitar is heavy so P&P will be above normal.Tanglewood Sundance TW55-ST-AVS-B Super Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Antique Violin Sunburst - Extras included: Stagg Hard Case, Foldable Guitar Stand, Plenty of Picks, Tuner - has had the neck professionally aligned by a Luthier - Total £450 + P&PManuel Rodriguez Classical Model A - Extras included: Kinsman Hard Case, Foldable Guitar Stand - Total £400 + P&P

These are all in excellent condition and I've had them since new. If you check out the current prices of the instruments alone, you will find that they exceed the totals I've given here to include the extras.

Reason for Sale: I'm so much better and blowing reeds than plucking strings, so I'm going to focus my GAS attacks there.

Mel, you need to state how much is goignt ot he forum charity, sorry missed that one before.

Basically it is as new condition. Hope the pictures I'm posting are clear enough. I was going to list on eBay, but when I saw their fees, I figured I'd rather donate 10% to a cause where I know the money is doing good (i.e. on here) than lining some Fat Cat Pocket Bonus.

Sorry, perhaps I should have made a clearer statement.

Anyway, this still stands, if I'm to pay 10% of the sale price to eBay, I would rather sell here and pay 10% to Pete's charity and know its doing some proper good.

Mel