support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Taming The Saxophone Vol 1 - Tone Without Tears

MellowD

Lost In Theory
Dear Mr Thomas

Today I was very excited as a package arrived with a label indicating that it had been sent to me from your good self.

Inside was the much anticipated Taming the Saxophone Vol 3. All glossy, and a much thicker tome than expected, with sufficient work to keep me going till I depart this mortal coil.

Imagine my shock when, upon turning the first few pages, out pops an advertisement stating "Now Available: Taming The Saxophone Volume i: Tone Without Tears".

"Would I", I asked myself, "have ordered that one first should the information have been available on the website? I think I would have actually."

So, I implore of you, Mr Thomas, when will details of this new offering be posted onto the site and available for purchase by those of us who are presently purchasing Vol 3, though would benefit from this new edition first?

I look forward to your reply, Dear Sir.

Mel

So, I implore of you, Mr Thomas, when will details of this new offering be posted onto the site and available for purchase by those of us who are presently purchasing Vol 3, though would benefit from this new edition first?

Mel
It will be available (I hope) on Monday.

I put the ad in the new edition of Vol 3, expecting to have the vol1 in stock by the time that edition was out, but I was wrong.

However the printer assures me he is working hard over the weekend to get it ready.

Now that I've had a sleep, ....... perhaps this is a good option to consider ? .......

Post the new book for sale online, and make it available as a pre-order item with an estimated date of despatch, with a disclaimer that this can be adjusted subject to the printing delivery ETA's?

I pre-order books on Amazon (stuff to do with my new work) all the time with the knowledge it can be anything from weeks upwards to six months before its going to arrive, yet I can relax in the knowledge that I won't need to keep looking for it coming available.

I apologise if this appears pushy and intrusive.

Mel

I know I am a bit thick, but I cannot find volume one anywhere on tamingthesaxophone.com

Well... We didn't want to say anything ;}. No but seriously I have been hunting for this volume myself. Not only to learn, but to give a little more back for all that I have been given by the site and the forum.

Well... We didn't want to say anything ;}. No but seriously I have been hunting for this volume myself. Not only to learn, but to give a little more back for all that I have been given by the site and the forum.

I agree with you one hundred per cent What. I'm guessing the printer didn't despatch to that nice Mr Thomas on Monday as he promised, or alternatively Mr Thomas has been away somewhere earning his crumbs and unable to do anything about it yet (haven't seen him around a while). I keep going onto the music shop page to look see, and in case it has been put on there available for pre-order, though there's no sign of it for purchase yet .......... just a teaser of a picture of the TWO books and DVD on there suggesting there is more to come ;}

Maybe I've not yet been a good enough girl this year and this is Santa's way of telling me not to bother expecting anything nice :confused:

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom