PPT mouthpieces

Sweet revenge!

What

The apartment I live in is pretty old and transmits sound pretty good from the apartment downstairs, I've live for about a year with rap music rattling my floorboards at all hours. I used to counter attack with one of my Opera DVDs, but now that I am learning the sax my downstairs neighbors get to contend with hours of me playing the same note ten time till it sounds right before I continue with the rest of the melody. Not only am I doing something I love but I get a sweet little bit of payback on neighbors who can't understand " Could you turn down the base a bit I have to wake up at 4am for work." >:)

The sax really does open up a whole new world to me.

The apartment I live in is pretty old and transmits sound pretty good from the apartment downstairs, I've live for about a year with rap music rattling my floorboards at all hours. I used to counter attack with one of my Opera DVDs, but now that I am learning the sax my downstairs neighbors get to contend with hours of me playing the same note ten time till it sounds right before I continue with the rest of the melody. Not only am I doing something I love but I get a sweet little bit of payback on neighbors who can't understand " Could you turn down the base a bit I have to wake up at 4am for work." >:)

The sax really does open up a whole new world to me.
Hi What

`Don`t diss the rap an become a sax sap.
Rap my brother is on the map
E flat an Bflats don`t rap well
But your attitude neighbour thinks rap is swell.
So honk your horn day an niight.
An maybe one day he`ll see the light.`
Copyright Cool Navarro.

Best regards.:mrcool N.

Sadly my friend, this could turn out to be a "double edged sword!" As you improve, so may his (or her) enjoyment of your playing! It may even encourage him to take up an instrument of his own! Mind you, rubbing your knuckles on a cheese grater is better than Rap music!

Sadly my friend, this could turn out to be a "double edged sword!" As you improve, so may his (or her) enjoyment of your playing! It may even encourage him to take up an instrument of his own! Mind you, rubbing your knuckles on a cheese grater is better than Rap music!

Are you suggesting I buy them a cheese grater?

Hi What

`Don`t diss the rap an become a sax sap.
Rap my brother is on the map
E flat an Bflats don`t rap well
But your attitude neighbour thinks rap is swell.
So honk your horn day an niight.
An maybe one day he`ll see the light.`
Copyright Cool Navarro.

Best regards.:mrcool N.

Lol, just what I needed after the work on a Monday. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom