All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Swap Tenor for Alto

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Extraneous to requirements now I have my Hanson ST8, a Conrad Tenor, bought in 2001 from sax.co.uk and serviced regularly by Stuart at Woodwind Exchange.

Stuart calls this the tenor with an identity crisis as it was engraved Alto on the bell. Plays nicely throughout the range (that I can manage). No dents but usual scratches/wear on the lacquer.

Would like to swap for an alto, playable and in reasonable nick. Cash adjustment if required. I don't expect a MkV1, but no saxophone shaped objects please.

Will donate £10 if successful.

Will send photos if requested.

tenorsaxyman

Extraneous to requirements now I have my Hanson ST8, a Conrad Tenor, bought in 2001 from sax.co.uk and serviced regularly by Stuart at Woodwind Exchange.

Stuart calls this the tenor with an identity crisis as it was engraved Alto on the bell. Plays nicely throughout the range (that I can manage). No dents but usual scratches/wear on the lacquer.

Would like to swap for an alto, playable and in reasonable nick. Cash adjustment if required. I don't expect a MkV1, but no saxophone shaped objects please.

Will donate £10 if successful.

Will send photos if requested.
Hi Andrew

I have a Jupiter JAS 769

Hardly used and in good condition also plays well if you interested in swapping :)

Ken

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom