All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

super cheap diy leak light ?

coachz

Anyone have suggestion for a super cheap diy leak light? I'm looking at the LED ropes but they seem to be upwards of $20 each and if I need 2 that doubles the price. Also, if the ropes are the way to go, is there a cheaper place and do i get white or blue leds ?

Two Voices

Anyone have suggestion for a super cheap diy leak light? I'm looking at the LED ropes but they seem to be upwards of $20 each and if I need 2 that doubles the price. Also, if the ropes are the way to go, is there a cheaper place and do i get white or blue leds ?
You won't need two leak lights unless you're leaving them in two different locations. I have a white leak light that works well enough. I'm assuming you're the otherside of the pond so I suggest trying amazon. I prefer letting my tech sort out my saxes, which reminds me I need to book mine in sometime this year!!

coachz

I'm in charleston, sc and some posts were using 2 led strips I guess for more brightness.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I'm in charleston, sc and some posts were using 2 led strips I guess for more brightness.
I'Ve got one something like that. Was greeat at first, but the connections keep breaking up. So whole segments of the light keep cutting out.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom