support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Sunny Yamaha 62 Jam.....

Exactly where I listened, french doors open and the Wiemeraners were enjoying your playing as well. There is a great range from high to low on your new sax. Nice vibrant and bright sounds.

You should all get together and form the CafeSax Orchestra. Do some gigs for Pete's charity. I can get a Saxation type promo video done for you.

You could call yourselves SaxNation!! There you go! That's the marketing organised. Venue....
name your requirements and I shall get one for nothing. That's the venue sorted. Tickets........available from the forum. That's tickets sorted.

All you have to do is turn up!! Go and get them together. I can get Laurie Holloway to conduct you guys, he lives near me. Can also get it recorded via Reading Uni's sound guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should all get together and form the CafeSax Orchestra. Do some gigs for Pete's charity. I can get a Saxation type promo video done for you.

You could call yourselves SaxNation!! There you go! That's the marketing organised. Venue....
name your requirements and I shall get one for nothing. That's the venue sorted. Tickets........available from the forum. That's tickets sorted.

All you have to do is turn up!! Go and get them together. I can get Laurie Holloway to conduct you guys, he lives near me. Can also get it recorded via Reading Uni's sound guys!

It would be good.It may well happen some day.Only problem is getting all the players in 1 place at 1 time.Now that's the hard part I tell you.Nightmare it is :))):))):))):)))

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom