All profit supporting   special needs music

Sunny Yamaha 62 Jam.....

D

daveysaxboy

Had a jam on Sunny this morning and feeling right at home on my new toy.

Last edited by a moderator:
ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Nice sound! Listened to you twice I enjoyed it so much! Where do I throw the coins?

D

daveysaxboy

Nice sound! Listened to you twice I enjoyed it so much! Where do I throw the coins?

I'll PM you my addy and send me some notes !!!!!!!!!! go and have a listen again,it is sunny outside.

ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Exactly where I listened, french doors open and the Wiemeraners were enjoying your playing as well. There is a great range from high to low on your new sax. Nice vibrant and bright sounds.

D

daveysaxboy

Exactly where I listened, french doors open and the Wiemeraners were enjoying your playing as well. There is a great range from high to low on your new sax. Nice vibrant and bright sounds.

Good to hear your enjoying it.Keep doing so.

ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Please mail me your new album!

D

daveysaxboy

Please mail me your new album!

I wish !!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a sure no hoper if ever I saw 1 :))):))):))):))) you will just have to do with my never ending quick half hour recordings :(:))):))):))):)))

ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
You should all get together and form the CafeSax Orchestra. Do some gigs for Pete's charity. I can get a Saxation type promo video done for you.

You could call yourselves SaxNation!! There you go! That's the marketing organised. Venue....
name your requirements and I shall get one for nothing. That's the venue sorted. Tickets........available from the forum. That's tickets sorted.

All you have to do is turn up!! Go and get them together. I can get Laurie Holloway to conduct you guys, he lives near me. Can also get it recorded via Reading Uni's sound guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

daveysaxboy

You should all get together and form the CafeSax Orchestra. Do some gigs for Pete's charity. I can get a Saxation type promo video done for you.

You could call yourselves SaxNation!! There you go! That's the marketing organised. Venue....
name your requirements and I shall get one for nothing. That's the venue sorted. Tickets........available from the forum. That's tickets sorted.

All you have to do is turn up!! Go and get them together. I can get Laurie Holloway to conduct you guys, he lives near me. Can also get it recorded via Reading Uni's sound guys!

It would be good.It may well happen some day.Only problem is getting all the players in 1 place at 1 time.Now that's the hard part I tell you.Nightmare it is :))):))):))):)))

Greg Strange

Greg Strange

Locality
Hamilton, Waikato, North Island, New Zealand
Sounding good Davey.

Is your 62 the Mark II version or the latest Mark III...nice sounding horn whatever it is...

Greg S.

ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Need another tune for today, come on the dogs are sitting comfortably and the French doors are open, nice and sunny, just missing some sounds..........

D

daveysaxboy

Sounding good Davey.

Is your 62 the Mark II version or the latest Mark III...nice sounding horn whatever it is...

Greg S.

Its the 62II with the G1 neck.I'm very pleased with it I must say.Thanks for checking it out.

D

daveysaxboy

Need another tune for today, come on the dogs are sitting comfortably and the French doors are open, nice and sunny, just missing some sounds..........

Just up,foggy head after late gig but may do a quicky something today.