All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Sunny,Funky

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
You've lost me there mate. One of my least favourite pieces and you know you're not supposed to have too much cheese before bedtime>:)

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
You've lost me there mate. One of my least favourite pieces and you know you're not supposed to have too much cheese before bedtime>:)
Funny you should say that but its 1 of my all time fave songs EVER.I love it.Jamiroquais Covent garden live version is amazing,as is James Browns live version.The last time i saw Courtney Pine he ripped it apart,wow it was outstanding.If we all liked the same thing life would be boring.As normal i'm recording a wide taste of stuff i like.Not bogged down in 1 style.The worst thing i want to be is a jazz purist snob,if it dont swing it dont mean a thing :))):))):)))Keeping it fresh.;}

rhysonsax

Sunny in a funky vibe,enjoy
The track didn't seem to be playing earlier this morning, but it is now and I did really enjoy your great performance.

Does this flow of wonderful recordings mean that you will slow down or stop the turnover of gear ?

Rhys

daveysaxboy

The track didn't seem to be playing earlier this morning, but it is now and I did really enjoy your great performance.

Does this flow of wonderful recordings mean that you will slow down or stop the turnover of gear ?

Rhys
Gear ,me !!!!!!!!!!! hey i've been a very good boy i think for some time,well in my world.As we speak i'm laying off the posting loads of recordings.Got some woodshedding planned.Talking of buying gear what have you bought the last month >:) i am a cheeky devil.Thanks for kind words.Have you sorted the zoom out.There 1 piece of handy gear those i say.

llamedos

To be honest, I didn't know that I liked 'funk' but now I know that I do! As ever, your playing didn't disappoint and I got the feeling that you were really enjoying yourself, especially about half way through when everything seemed to suddenly become very fluid. Thanks and here's to the next one.

Dave

daveysaxboy

To be honest, I didn't know that I liked 'funk' but now I know that I do! As ever, your playing didn't disappoint and I got the feeling that you were really enjoying yourself, especially about half way through when everything seemed to suddenly become very fluid. Thanks and here's to the next one.

Dave
Cheers,yea i enjoyed it.YA GOT TA HAVE D FUNK

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Got to admit to not caring much about this tune, especially in a rather long version. But your ability to spin melodic variations kept my attention. Very find playing.

daveysaxboy

Got to admit to not caring much about this tune, especially in a rather long version. But your ability to spin melodic variations kept my attention. Very find playing.
As normal i take your opinion very highly and listen to all your great replys,tips,faults with great attention.Thanks for kind words.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom