All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Saxophones Studiosaxophones Service

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
As many know i've had lots of top horns going across many years and have use most retailers and internet options.The last 5 years my trade and trust has gone 99% to Pete Scaddan at studio saxophones in the very little pretty town of Abergavenny in Wales.I've had some rather funny and interesting experiences with other traders to say the least.The fresh and honest approach and 1 on 1 you get at studiosaxophones is well worth the praise here.Theres way to many out there who i feel have no idea of good advice,tips,help and customer service and backup when needed.Pete Scaddan for me is a man who cares and gives you his all and a great deal which is also great.:welldone The feeling i get when buying or wanting sound pro wisdom advice is that old school thing you get at studio saxophones.I think that alot of places have lost the 1 on 1 service which our Birdman,Pete gives you.:welldone:welldone:welldone

rhysonsax

Yes, Pete is great to deal with and to talk to. Worth a trip to Abergavenny if you are close.

Rhys

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
I saw something on another site recently about closing/reducing the business due to family illness, though this doesn't seem to be there now. Does this mean they are still up and running?

Jx

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
I saw something on another site recently about closing/reducing the business due to family illness, though this doesn't seem to be there now. Does this mean they are still up and running?

Jx
Yes he's back fighting strong.Lucky for us sax blowers.

Lupifaro

Jx
Hi Everyone, Yes been long struggle with family health issues...but were getting there now...i have downsized but still working part time...and still have dealerships with RAW etc..and of course Vintage Horns..got new workshop/showroom...small but groovy...
Thanks to Dave for his continued patronage....always happy to deal with cafe members...and hi Rhys i hope you enjoy the Z

rhysonsax

Hi Everyone, Yes been long struggle with family health issues...but were getting there now...i have downsized but still working part time...and still have dealerships with RAW etc..and of course Vintage Horns..got new workshop/showroom...small but groovy...
Thanks to Dave for his continued patronage....always happy to deal with cafe members...and hi Rhys i hope you enjoy the Z
Cheers Pete. the 82Z tenor is really good and I'm still loving my BW M2S alto that I bought from you. Just managed to get back to Bristol for a meeting after that little outing.

Where is the workshop/showroom now ?

Rhys

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Glad to see you are back in action Pete. I've missed your expertise and insight into things recently.
Hope you continue to post
Andrew

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom