All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Strange new shop in Croydon.

old git

Tremendous Bore
As part of my duties as Sheltered Housing Unit Idiot, that is one of the few people who volunteer to find out or do things, whilst the sane let them; had to attend a Tenants Conference. On walking to the Croydon Conference Centre, found a new shop in St. George's Walk called "Carpe Diem" with a sub head of "Body Art".

As YC spends his time away from the CaSLM, sole purpose making money, trying to make more money, this image is fixated in my brain of Koi fancier YC, tattooing fish.

Please tell me it is not true.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Afraid my mental image runs from a tattoo of fish via a tattoo on fish to a tattoo by fish....

jonf

Isn't that the place that used to be in Whitehorse Road? Not that I'm an expert on these sorts of places........

Young Col

Blast, my secret discovered! And I was going to donate all the proceeds to the OG Fund for the Homeless of Croydon.
YC

As part of my duties as Sheltered Housing Unit Idiot, that is one of the few people who volunteer to find out or do things, whilst the sane let them; had to attend a Tenants Conference. On walking to the Croydon Conference Centre, found a new shop in St. George's Walk called "Carpe Diem" with a sub head of "Body Art".

As YC spends his time away from the CaSLM, sole purpose making money, trying to make more money, this image is fixated in my brain of Koi fancier YC, tattooing fish.

Please tell me it is not true.

down here in sleepy old Kent we consider most of what happens in your part of the world to be strange

Top Bottom