All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Stolen Moments,,,,,,,,,,

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Loved this song for ever.Great album.Never played it till this morning so here it is in my angular sort of style:(.The original just stirs up that late 1950's scene of which i wished i had lived in as a player,enjoy

www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

Wade Cornell

Excellent tone as usual. Angular was a good descritption. I guess we all have lesser moments that give a basis of comparison to show how good some of the tunes really are. This one (to my ears) isn't up to your usual standard. My guess is that given another day and feel you'd do this much better.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Excellent tone as usual. Angular was a good descritption. I guess we all have lesser moments that give a basis of comparison to show how good some of the tunes really are. This one (to my ears) isn't up to your usual standard. My guess is that given another day and feel you'd do this much better.

That old saying your only as good as your last blow :))):))):))) i felt really at home on this new tune today:(.When listend back i liked how my search for a more angular vibe sounded but i agree its not for everyone.I think with the many styles i like its a very mixed up bag.I love Brecker how he used lots of diminished angular stuff and i love the haunting simple lines of Garbarek and yet i like alot of free jazz,funk,blues.I take your opinion on board,hey i'm getting good at this :))) Thats the thing with us,we think we know a tune but every take,everyday is a hurdle.Some tunes you seem to just settle in and others are a struggle.

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom