All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Still got the Blues

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Nice work there Jim, very expressive and not bad for someone who's not familiar with Gary Moore. I hope you enjoy exploring his work.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
+1 to what Taz said, to play music that you haven't listened to before is pretty good:thumb:

Chris..

Jamesmac

+1 to what Taz said, to play music that you haven't listened to before is pretty good:thumb:

Chris..

Now. Now Chris, I don't want you to think I'm a total genius. I said I hadn't heard of the pop song until a few days ago. So I listened to Gary on YouTube yesterday. So you can just think of me as very talented.;)

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Locality
Manchester,England
Now. Now Chris, I don't want you to think I'm a total genius. I said I hadn't heard of the pop song until a few days ago. So I listened to Gary on YouTube yesterday. So you can just think of me as very talented.;)

Hahaha, Jim, most guys that try playing Garys music come from a Blues guitar background and have listened to his stuff for years, not classical clarinet and a few days listening.

Jamesmac

Hahaha, Jim, most guys that try playing Garys music come from a Blues guitar background and have listened to his stuff for years, not classical clarinet and a few days listening.

Actually Chris. The bridge/ guitar solo reminds me of Lionel Richie,s song Hello, and I had to check Wikipedia when it was released, because I used to play and sing it on guitar. Which was in 1984. And I'm still only 21;)

thesaxman71

maaaaan, no track in the link, i am waaay off with my timing trying to catch up on listening to peoples recordings on these forums.

Members online

Popular Discussions

Top Bottom