Tutorials

Stephen Howard - Borgani Service

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
I read your post. I'm glad to see that he lived up to his reputation. Good to see that his foum persona comes across in real life!

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Of my many horns i had,and there's loads the Borgani pearl silver is still in the lot of 4 i sold and i still regret,The Borg,1 of my 6 mk6's,Keilwerth sx90 black nickel and my 1st Mauriat 66RUL.The borg was amazing,had loads of trouble with leaks but the sound was stunning,you got a great horn there and they look fab. Must say though i cant stop playing my new Mauriat 66RUL,OH YES.

AlistairD

All,

I had a lesson with the new 'improved' Borgani and my teacher noticed the difference immediately, especially on the low notes. He had a go with it at the end and thought it was great! As I sold my Ref 36 to him a few weeks ago to buy the Borgani, I told him I was definitely NOT selling him this one....

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
All,

I had a lesson with the new 'improved' Borgani and my teacher noticed the difference immediately, especially on the low notes. He had a go with it at the end and thought it was great! As I sold my Ref 36 to him a few weeks ago to buy the Borgani, I told him I was definitely NOT selling him this one....

:)))

Staff online

Top Bottom