support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Stephanhouser 1500 alto sax with Hiscox case

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Price of Item
£425
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Bought around eighteen months ago from a professional sax player on the forum. The sax is immaculate/as new. Very loud, well built and consistent.

The reason I am selling is I bought a black nickel one to match my Step tenor! I don't need two of the same!

I adore these horns. The company was started in Texas around 2002. They are no longer in existence. They have three unique patents, the brass was purchased in Germany, shipped to Taiwan for manufacture and then back to Texas for quality control/regulating. They were very expensive because of the cost of manufacture!

They are also heavy! This one is gold lacquer.

Pictures here.....stephanhouser alto saxophone - Google Search

Beautifully engaged as well.

Price reduction.............£395 plus shipping...........comes with Hiscox case as well............this is a snip people

I hope who ever bought it loves it as much as you did @Prof:)