• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Stephanhauser tenor ....STS 700

Wrong photo Nick, thank you!!!! It's the bigger brother of the alto!!!! Same A1 condition, case, etc

I can see how hard you're trying not to sell this horn!

We call that 'acte manqué' in french. When someone inconcsiouly fails tondo something or does something that ruins his chances of achieving a set objective.

It was said for example that Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former president of the FMI who got arrested in NYC for raping Nafissatou Diallo un his hotel room, did it to stop him from running as president of France. It worked! >:)

Good luck tomorrow for the job! I was there recently...

I can see how hard you're trying not to sell this horn!

We call that 'acte manqué' in french. When someone inconcsiouly fails tondo something or does something that ruins his chances of achieving a set objective.

It was said for example that Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former president of the FMI who got arrested in NYC for raping Nafissatou Diallo un his hotel room, did it to stop him from running as president of France. It worked! >:)

Good luck tomorrow for the job! I was there recently...
Made me laugh! Thank you for your sentiment, much appreciated

This is a really good modern instrument at a very low price.
Anyone who is thinking of starting tenor should grab it.

(I have spent the last week reminding myself at regular intervals that I already own a lovely tenor saxophone and I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT need two tenors.)

(I have spent the last week reminding myself at regular intervals that I already own a lovely tenor saxophone and I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT need two tenors.)

CAN YOU SPEAK LOADER?

I can't hear you...

GAS ist eine gut horn, eine suß horn, eine lecker horn.*

* Of course you need another tenor. Who can live with a single tenor in a big house? Even in a small house... >:)

CAN YOU SPEAK LOADER?

I can't hear you...

GAS ist eine gut horn, eine suß horn, eine lecker horn.*

* Of course you need another tenor. Who can live with a single tenor in a big house? Even in a small house... >:)

:rolleyes:

It would be my third saxophone purchase this year, and it's only April and we need to have our roof done. GAS has its limits!

@Keep Blowing ”I love the sound it makes but It just doesn't suit my hands,”. … Hands too big or too small?
I’m still looking for something to fit my midget hands (Please no-one say Yanigasawa)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom