support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Stephanhauser tenor ....STS 700

ProfJames

Elementary member
Locality
Berkshire, UK
Price of Item
£595
Fully ribbed construction, three unique patents, incredible build quality, they went bust after six years I believe!

Fabulous tone, black nickel intermediate/pro tenor sax

First to see will buy

Not sure how to post images

Hi Prof!

Can you see the small image icon between the chain and the emoticon?

That's the one!

FWIW I bought the Prof's Stephanhouser alto which I believe is to a similar spec and have to say, it is a fabulous instrument. For someone who has always shied away from altos - been through loads, never found one that really inspired me - I love this chunky little beast. So its a reasonable bet that the tenor is worth a gander if you're on the look-out.

FWIW I bought the Prof's Stephanhouser alto which I believe is to a similar spec and have to say, it is a fabulous instrument. For someone who has always shied away from altos - been through loads, never found one that really inspired me - I love this chunky little beast. So its a reasonable bet that the tenor is worth a gander if you're on the look-out.

Thank you! They are hidden gems, not many around anymore ........not for sale anyway! This one has to go unfortunately.

Thank you! They are hidden gems, not many around anymore ........not for sale anyway! This one has to go unfortunately.

Such a well hidden gem that we can't open the attachment!!!

:headscratch:

I have a Stephanhauser Bari .... and I LOVE it!! If this tenor is as good then it should be snapped up!!

I once had a quick tootle on that Steph tenor, and it felt seriously good.
At that price it’s a great bargain.

If I land the job I am going for on Monday, I;ll keep it...! Let me know folks, would have a Step bari

Back
Top Bottom