Stephanhauser tenor ....STS 700

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
@Keep Blowing ”I love the sound it makes but It just doesn't suit my hands,”. … Hands too big or too small?
I’m still looking for something to fit my midget hands (Please no-one say Yanigasawa)
My hands are too small for it. I said it was a Committee earlier in the thread, ( a moment of madness) it is a Martin Handcraft Phase III, 1933/34. It originally came from ProfJames, I bought it from another member who had for a couple of years. I hope this isn't a distraction for ProfJames who is trying to sell his Stephanhauser here, I guess it has given it a bump up

OP
ProfJames

ProfJames

Elementary member
Colin,,,,,,,,you know what I am like with my horns! I still have my Martin Master Typewriter and the Martin C melody. I am working now so the need to sell has dissipated somewhat I am pleased and fortunate to say. Which is why I am unsure about the Stephanhauser STS 700. They are getting tougher to find ..........

Reactions: Sue

Biishop

What attracts you to the Step 700? It is unusual to find another passionate fan! Do you have a Step at present?
I don’t have one yet sadly but I have listened to YouTube videos, the more I watch the more I think one should belong to me.

Biishop

Th
Colin,,,,,,,,you know what I am like with my horns! I still have my Martin Master Typewriter and the Martin C melody. I am working now so the need to sell has dissipated somewhat I am pleased and fortunate to say. Which is why I am unsure about the Stephanhauser STS 700. They are getting tougher to find ..........
they are indeed getting tougher to come by.

Top Bottom