support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

StaxofSax workshop, Thirsk 3rd March 2013

littleplum

Locality
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Hi Folks

The next workshop is booked for Thirsk on the 3rd March 2013. Its at the Rural Arts Centre, which is a lovely venue and they made us feel very welcome last time.

The day will run along the same schedule as the Leicester events, Large and Small ensemble sessions and an improvisation session during the afternoon.

We play from 10am to 3 pm with 30 minutes for lunch (more playing time) there is a very nice on site cafe with lots of home made goodies and we can pre order lunch so it is ready for when we stop.

We had 18 players last time, who really enjoyed themselves and we hope to have a full house of 20 this time.

The cost of the day is £30 as usual and if you would like to chat more or reserve a place then you can contact me here or at staxofsax**********

Please spread the word and get this day off to a good start.

regards

Dave:thumb:

Last edited:
Re: StaoxofSax workshop, Thirsk 3rd March 2013

Half an hour from home, and costs less than my fortnightly lesson! I'm in :thumb:

Thats Great Steve, I will pm you details by the weekend. Have you got any sax playing mates who would like to join us?

Welcome aboard

only 19 places to go, so don't delay folks

regards

Dave

Unfortunately I can't get to this one as I'm already allocated in my diary to be somewhere else totally unrelated to sax. At least I now know I won't have too long before the next one after that.

For those of you who can go, enjoy, enjoy and ENJOY!

Mel

Thats a shame Mel, ignore the email I have just sent you then apart from passing the details on to any sax buddies please.

Thanks for your support

Dave

Hi Dave

Count me in :thumb:

Pm sent

Thats great Kev, spread the word please.

Cheers

Dave

Having indicated that I might try to come to the next one, Thirsk is a bit far north for me. I will have to wait for the return to Leicester. Sorry

Having indicated that I might try to come to the next one, Thirsk is a bit far north for me. I will have to wait for the return to Leicester. Sorry

That's fine, will keep you informed of the next Leicester date. Its probably going to be Easter time.

Dave

Hoping to come along but won't know for definite until a couple of weeks before the event due to work commitments-I'll let you know as soon as I can.

To anyone 'thinking about going' - just do it! You won't regret it! All ages, all abilities, a really fun day and a great learning experience. Also, Thirsk is a superb market town, and the Arts Centre is a perfect venue for hosting the event- has a splendid life-saving coffee shop!!

Hoping to come along but won't know for definite until a couple of weeks before the event due to work commitments-I'll let you know as soon as I can.

To anyone 'thinking about going' - just do it! You won't regret it! All ages, all abilities, a really fun day and a great learning experience. Also, Thirsk is a superb market town, and the Arts Centre is a perfect venue for hosting the event- has a splendid life-saving coffee shop!!

What can I say - Amanda that is SOME commitment to travel so far for this event!! I know its worth it having been to the last one. Shame I can't make this one so we could meet up.

Mel

We have 3 booked and one hoping too, we really need the word to go out to as many as possible folks please. Any ideas for advertising would be gratefully received too.

Thanks

Dave

Have you got a flyer or something Dave? I haven't got a lesson for a while but could email it to my teacher and see if he can pass it on.

Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve

Can you pm me your email address and I will send you the flyer.

Thanks

Dave

Ps we have 4 booked now.

Ok folks

time for an update on the Thirsk extravaganza (slight exaggeration ) We now have 12 confirmed places and another 2 possibles. That only leaves 6 places, if your feeling a little cautious pm me and I will talk you through the day and I will tell you honestly if I think it will be too much for you at the moment.

Come and join us, you know it makes sense!

Dave

Oh no, gutted, I won't be able to make this one either as have booked for the Liverpool Jazz Festival. I was thinking the next SOS workshop would be half term. Worse still usually try to get away at Easter so goodness knows when I'll get to one of these :-(

PS Can I suggest that someone fixes the type in the title of this thread as it made it impossible to search for.

PS Can I suggest that someone fixes the type in the title of this thread as it made it impossible to search for.

Done, but it'll take too long to fix all the replies as well.