support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Courses/Workshops StaxofSax Christmas workshop, 30th December, Leicester

littleplum

Its a well known fact that sax players like to show off their latest toys, so we are giving you an ideal opportunity to flash the new goodies that Santa bought you.

Come along to the Christmas StaxofSax workshop on the 30 December in Leicester.

The morning will be devoted to working as a large ensemble on a brand new arrangement that has not been played anywhere else.

After lunch Nick Hislam will take over with the jazz session, this will include ear training, improvisation and performance skills.

The day is open to anyone aged 11 and over with a minimum of 12 months playing experience. The day starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm with a 30 minute lunch break (you will need a packed lunch)

We have been running the workshops now for over 3 years with over 20 play days under our belts. The days are designed to be fun and challenging , so why not come and join us and a load of like minded sax players in a brussel sprout and turkey free zone.

The cost of the day is £30 per person, so if you want to book a place contact me at staxofsax********** or send me a pm.

Venue
The Leicester South Salvation Army Hall
Ladysmith road
South Wigston
Leicester
about 10 minutes from Junc 21 M1

See you soon

regards

Dave

Dave, just a quick 'thank you' to you, Chris and Nick for a successful day and sorry for leaving my music behind this morning (note to self - don't have too many Singapore Slings when you need to be up early the following morning... :confused: )