All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

starting over

davos

hi starting to look for tenor sax again after a few years with out. i came down with glandular fever and took me months to get over it, so sold my yanagisawa tenor as i am self employed, no work no money. but the good news. i feel fine and need a sax so
i will let you all know when i get one.:D great forum thanks davos

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Hi, big welcome from me. Sorry it took a while to authorise your posts. Have deleted the dup.

Have fun here. Gald to hear you've recovered from glandular fever, takes a while. Pity about the Yani, but I'm sure you'll find a good one soon.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Hello Davos and welcome.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances of selling your sax but I am sure you will find another soon:)

Jx

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome (back?) to the caff©, Davos.

Blow up another storm when you get your tenor.

ENJOY!

andyb1970

Welcome back to the world of sax playing, quite a few of us on here are second time players after a few years out (17 in my case LOL).

Hope you get a new sax soon.

johnboy

Hi Davos,
Welcome aboard, the Weymouth area used to be my favorite place for spearfishing in the 60's & 70's. Weymouth had the top spearfishing team in the country. The Lord Mayor even put on civic receptions for them! I also used to travel down to the 'ROYAL HOTEL' on gigs. Anyway enough of that.
It's good to meet you, dive in and enjoy the fun.

John.

Sunray

Hey Hey Davos ...

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

Here's a UTube link for you ... ;}

Glad to hear you've recovered ... :thumb:

davos

hi thanks for the warm welcome. taken a long time finding a tenor sax,but i picked up a yani t991 at the weekend 10 years old but not had a lot of use, its starting to loosen up, but i think it could do with oiling or a service just got to find someone in my area to do a good job. thanks davos

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Welcome to the Cafe Davos, glad you're feeling better and great you've found another yani!

Top Bottom