• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Stan Getz A Life In Jazz

taiwanpaul

Up for grabs a used hardback Stan Getz A Life In Jazz, a biography written by Donald L. Maggin. Was written in 1996.
I bought it second hand for US$14.50, retails for US$25. Except for one corner of the cover, it is in (very)good condition.
Has the usual endorsements by Jazz critics on the back cover!
I don't want to "sell" it, all money will go to Pete's charity fund. I will pay for p&p (second class). Available for 5 quid. If anyone offers a tenner even better!! If anyone would like it, please send the money directly to Pete's charity fund, not me.

The book is currently in Taiwan. I will be back in England on Sunday and would post it on Monday.

Hi Paul,

If this title is still available I'll happily pay £10 for it.

All the best,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Then I'll happily send it to you. I'm new to this....send me a PM (private message) with your address and please send the money to Pete's charity and I'll send you the book on Monday when I get back to GB!!
Thanks and enjoy the book,
Take care, Paul.

Hi Paul,

I've just donated but I don't know how to prove it! Maybe Pete could confirm that I have.

I'll send you a PM with my address,

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I will send you the book on Monday morning when I am back in England. Hope you enjoy it! I believe you that you have paid!!
I have your address on the PM.
Regards, Paul.

Hi Paul,

That's great, thanks very much, I really look forward to reading it.

I would just like to say that I have donated but it doesn't seem to have registered on Pete's donations thing. I did get a PM saying:
Your donation will be checked and you'll receive another PM if/when it's confirmed

I haven't received that second PM yet but did get an e-mail from PayPal so hopefully it's all gone through okay.

All the best,

Chris

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom