support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Stairway to heaven, Very ruff tester for new project

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Heres a very very ruff tester for a new project i'm starting. This is not a finished song but just having a test run through, looped the track at the end very ruff but its going to work out sweet in a more jazzy funky way when rehearsed I think with the band. Will be harmony guitar parts etc

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is just a rough, unpracticed, first run through, then you sir, are a complete..... oops just remembered that this is a family forum and therefor I can't question your parentage!

Fan-bloody-tastic!! I love this and can't wait to hear the finished version. Please don't make me wait too long Davey.

If this is just a rough, unpracticed, first run through, then you sir, are a complete..... oops just remembered that this is a family forum and therefor I can't question your parentage!

Fan-bloody-tastic!! I love this and can't wait to hear the finished version. Please don't make me wait too long Davey.

Cheers Taz. It has promise for sure. Will sound sweet live as the guitar dude is a mean Zappa shredder cat,

Davey,

I love the concept. The attack sounds a lil' rough on many of the notes in the first verse - I'd soften that a bit.

I was hoping to hear you hit the ol' stomp box and get after the guitar solo. Ah, well... You can't always get what you want.

Oops, sorry. That's another tune.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

Davey,

I love the concept. The attack sounds a lil' rough on many of the notes in the first verse - I'd soften that a bit.

I was hoping to hear you hit the ol' stomp box and get after the guitar solo. Ah, well... You can't always get what you want.

Oops, sorry. That's another tune.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

Cheers Borg leader. Long long way to go on this tune. Just picking tunes for a new project at the moment. Slapping down ruff ideas on backing tracks to see if they work with a sax. This will be very sweet when its rehearsed and gig ready, a long time yet though.