Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

Spotify is free again!

visionari1

Hello Dave,
Ta for that, ok I've downloaded it, now what? I see it wants to use my facbook connection! Is this the only way to use it? Most of my facebook contacts have different musical taste to me (not jazzers) and live in NZ.
So is spotify any use for me?
Have watched the video, clear as mud??
Cheers
Jimu

OP
L

littleplum

Spotify

Hi Jimu

I dont really know the answer to that one as I already have spotify from the old system. If it does need face book then maybe you can delete the connection afterwards.

Sorry I cant be more help. But on the plus side there are shed loads of good music to listen and play along too. Dont forget there are 91000 karaoke tracks and nearly 1500 backing tracks to use.

Go on give it a try

Dave

OP
L

littleplum

Hi Jimu

I have just had another look and the spotify open is a limited service of 20 hours per month. there is still the normal free spotify which needs an invite or you can join the waiting list (it takes a couple of months to get to the top of that list) or there are 2 paid services, 1 at £4.99 pm and the top one at 9.99 per month. As your not here for a long time the open is probably the best for you. I think the face book is so you can make your friends aware of special tracks if you want too. The other option might be to open up a temporary face book with no friends connected?

Dave

Mikec

I have it and it opens like Media Player with my music library. The good bit is if you click on Sonny Rollins' name in the list it takes you to a million Rollins tracks. But I am still investigating.

visionari1

Hi Jimu

Sorry I cant be more help. But on the plus side there are shed loads of good music to listen and play along too. Dont forget there are 91000 karaoke tracks and nearly 1500 backing tracks to use.

Go on give it a try

Dave
Gdy Dave
Yup will give it another look

Couln't see where to type in a search … now on T iPhone will chech it out on the laptop later.

Cheers

Mikec
Would love to chech out Sonny Rollins more!

visionari1

I have Spotify working now tho I had to link facebook to get it live!
yeah heaps of stuff on there.
Sonny Rollins and Archie Shepp, there's more than 20 hours listening just in those 2.

Thank for the help.
Cheers
Jimu

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom