support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Spotify invites

Tanny

Locality
Near Cambridge
Hi All,

I understand that Spotify can be hard to get without an invite in some countries. I have 6 invites, since joining as a premium member. If anyone would like an invite please let me know.

Hello,
I would love an invite - I have been on the waiting list for an invite for what seems like ages - It would be great for backing tracks for the Jazz groups that I attend.

Regards
Emma

Hello again!

I've just noticed that you are near Cambridge! Whereabouts? - I live in Cambridge!

Emma

Hi Emma,

If you PM me your email then I can send the invite on to Spotify. I live in Toft, so WWR is my local shop. Where are you?

All the best,

david

Hi All,

I understand that Spotify can be hard to get without an invite in some countries. I have 6 invites, since joining as a premium member. If anyone would like an invite please let me know.

I would love one too Tanny, I use backing tracks a lot for practice and have been waiting on spotify for ages.

Peace

Flipp

Hi All,

ooh yes please if there's still one available

Dear Filpper2008, Please PM me your email address and I'll send the invitation on to Spotify...

David, thanks very much for the spotify invite - My 13 yr old daughter thinks spotify is cool & is now very jealous! Amazing as I am normally forced to walk 10 paces behind and she thinks anything I do as being completely uncool Ahhh - the price of street cred!

Regards

Hi Emma,

I know what you mean-my 13 year-old is exactly the same and she deliberately winds me up while her mum is an angel! Don't you just love them! Seriously she is a good kid but I will never be cool. She is about to sit her grade 5 clarinet and hasn't practiced much. She will probably wing it....

D

Back
Top Bottom