Tutorials

Spotify invites

Tanny

Hi All,

I understand that Spotify can be hard to get without an invite in some countries. I have 6 invites, since joining as a premium member. If anyone would like an invite please let me know.

Emma

Hello,
I would love an invite - I have been on the waiting list for an invite for what seems like ages - It would be great for backing tracks for the Jazz groups that I attend.

Regards
Emma

OP
Tanny

Tanny

Hi Emma,

If you PM me your email then I can send the invite on to Spotify. I live in Toft, so WWR is my local shop. Where are you?

All the best,

david

Emma

David, thanks very much for the spotify invite - My 13 yr old daughter thinks spotify is cool & is now very jealous! Amazing as I am normally forced to walk 10 paces behind and she thinks anything I do as being completely uncool Ahhh - the price of street cred!

Regards

OP
Tanny

Tanny

Hi Emma,

I know what you mean-my 13 year-old is exactly the same and she deliberately winds me up while her mum is an angel! Don't you just love them! Seriously she is a good kid but I will never be cool. She is about to sit her grade 5 clarinet and hasn't practiced much. She will probably wing it....

D

Top Bottom