All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Spontaneity....

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Curse you Sax on the Web, Paypal etc....! That was far too easy... just purchased myself a used bass clarinet from a chap in Blackpool.... very excited about the arrival of my new musical project... as well as slightly shocked by my own spontaneity....

Two Voices

Curse you Sax on the Web, Paypal etc....! That was far too easy... just purchased myself a used bass clarinet from a chap in Blackpool.... very excited about the arrival of my new musical project... as well as slightly shocked by my own spontaneity....

Cool! I'd love to try a Bass Clarinet. Enjoy your new instrument! Like Rhys I'm curious about the price as I've never seen a cheap one ;}

Jules

Nice one, isn't that the type Acker Bilk used to use, beautiful tone. Don't forget the Bowler hat!

tried the bowler... ended up looking more clockwork orange than acker bilk! its a selmer bundy for £275 btw... ok, a pretty basic instrument but the whole thing's a bit of an experiment...

Jules

tried the bowler but, on me, it looked more clockwork orange than trad jazz! Its a selmer bundy for £275... ok a fairly basic bit of kit, but the whole thing is a bit of an experiment anyway.....

Top Bottom