All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Spare a thought for our kiwi friends

Young Col

There's been mention on a different thread but I thought we should formally express sympathy to Jimu Visionari1 and everyone else in New Zealand while they're coping with a terrible natural disaster.
Good to see rescue teams from all parts of the World there helping.
YC

rudjarl

Senile Member. Scandinavian Ambassadour of CaSLM
I fully agree with that. My deepest sympathy with the people of New Zealand in this time of grief.
Rune

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Me too. I've got old friends in Christchurch, luckily they're OK. But it took a while to find out.

Taz

Busking Oracle
A friend of mine's son is backpacking in NZ and had booked into a hostel in Christchurch the night before the quake. Luckily both him and the friend he's traveling with were both out of the hostel and were sight seeing when the quake hit. The hostel disappeared!

My thoughts are with those in New Zealand.

ajs1945

Hi we have friends out there they are on the north Island but it is very sad for them all our thougts go out to them all .
Allan.

Greg Strange

Simon from Jazz Wise is from Christchurch and he came back to NZ at the beginning of last year - I hope he is alright.
My sister, her husband and their three children live in Chch - lucky they are alright. Honestly the place looks like a war zone. Over 150 people dead - over 200 people missing. Some people are comparing it to the blitz during WWII. There are rescue teams from NZ; Aussie - NSW, Queensland, Victoria, SA; UK; US - California; Japan; China; Taiwan; Thailand; Singapore; Police from NZ; Aussie - NSW, Queensland, Victoira, SA; Military personnel from NZ, Singapore. Estimated cost of damage 20 billion NZ dollars (approx 9 billion quid). Just before Christmas 2010 29 coal miners died on the West Coast of South Island. They're a certainly having it tough in the South.
Regards,
GS.

Top Bottom