All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Space, Original soundscape by my duo,jewel

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Another ruff idea done on the cuff in the house with my long suffering duo dude partner with amazing coughing sound effects,i was rather ill with triple man goose flu :))):))):))),its called Space.
www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

Fraser Jarvis

Nice one Davey....good to see that I'm not the only one suffering with man flu at the moment, mine's much worse than yours of course...playing the sax is the last thing i feel like doing just now!

daveysaxboy

Nice one Davey....good to see that I'm not the only one suffering with man flu at the moment, mine's much worse than yours of course...playing the sax is the last thing i feel like doing just now!
Scary thing is some of them coughs sound nice in the mix :shocked::))):))):)))

Chris

Well Known
Subscriber
You know something Davey, I always get the feeling with this type of music, that sound tracks/chill-out tracks is where it lives. Nothing wrong with that as some of your playing and phrasing is really good..

Chris..

daveysaxboy

You know something Davey, I always get the feeling with this type of music, that sound tracks/chill-out tracks is where it lives. Nothing wrong with that as some of your playing and phrasing is really good..

Chris..
Both very Trippy.

I felt like I was 19 and irresponsible again.

Thanks.
Yea i love my trippy soundscapes.Will be nice when we do a proper recording.We got a bunch of new stuff in that outer space vibe,names.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
back in movie soundtrack territory! Nice one centurion....

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Can definately relate to this as I'm also often out in the bozone. Thanks for the post.

daveysaxboy

Can definately relate to this as I'm also often out in the bozone. Thanks for the post.
Glad you dig it Wade.Me and you got to keep our ambient soundscapes living loud and proud.We are the forums true free spirits for sure.Stand tall.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom