support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Space Cheese

This sort of thing is just the thin end of the wedge, if you ask me. Still, tons of cheese gets wasted every year.....

:eek:

I thought it was illegal under the Air Navigation Order to drop objects, alive or inanimate, from flying craft. Sharp heavy object like that could have killed someone.:shocked:

Anything to do with Wallace and Grommet?

Martin

Looks like non-news to me.
Cheese is attached to a balloon and goes up. It then comes down!
Amazing.

What caught my attention in a free paper the other day was the story of Kelsey Grammer (Frazier) who was opposing the release on parole of the guy who raped and murdered his sister.
Fair enough, you might think.

The article went on to say that his father had been murdered in a seperate incident and both of his half brothers had been eaten by a shark!!!!

Now, that's what I call a story.

Ever read 'The Life of Pi'?

It's about a lad who is shipwrecked and finds himself alone in a life boat with a Bengal tiger for company. As you can imagine, the book details his many adventures with the tiger.

He survives and tells his story to the authorities, who clearly don't believe him, thinking that others may have been in the life boat with him who may have sufferred fates involving cannibalism.

When pressed, the narrator asks the listenner what sort of story would be better....one about a bizzarre adventure with a tiger or one about desperation and death in it's ugliest form?

If anyone were to ask me a similar question about current news, I'd take cheese not murder!

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody ridiculous. What does this achieve - tons of publicity? For tieing a piece of cheese onto a balloon.

Silly season's started, without a doubt.

Now we wait for someone to go waterskiiing for charity, using a pair of tenors instead of skis, and in the background we hear he's wrecked two perfectly good saxes modifying them to fit his feet, which were worth a couple of grand, spent a few hunderd on the boat and conversion - and brags about raising 50 quid.... >:)

Hang on guys, was working for Plessey up till 1972 and this even makes some of the European Space Research Agency ideas seem obsolete. Can you imagine an orbit position indicator consisting of holes in a piece of wood lit by 6.3 volt incandescent bulbs?
No wonder Plessey went down the pan. It wasn't ALL my fault however, some company chose to purchase the remains.

Now we wait for someone to go waterskiiing for charity, using a pair of tenors instead of skis, and in the background we hear he's wrecked two perfectly good saxes modifying them to fit his feet, which were worth a couple of grand, spent a few hunderd on the boat and conversion - and brags about raising 50 quid.... >:)

Hmmm, thanks for the idea.

Hmmmm.....I water-ski, have a few saxophones.....and am making a trip to Wisconson (a/k/a "cheeseland") to see my parents who live on a lake and have a speedboat..... Let me know!!!;}

Back
Top Bottom