• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Soundlab powered mixer and speakers (1000 watts)

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Hi all, I'm selling a SoundLab G742 1000w Powered Mixer with 12 Channels plus effects which pumps out 500w per side at 4 ohms. It is in reasonable condition and working order with a couple of minor scuffs. Five of the knob caps are missing, one of the channel slider knobs is missing as is one of the graphic slider knobs but all of these can be operated easily and still work correctly. This has just been used for the odd party, occasional jam night and for a pub quiz night. I can supply further pictures if anyone wishes for these. The desk has a power lead attached. I have just tested it and all seems to be working correctly and smoothly with no static crackle from any of the pots.

The desk has jack and XLR inputs plus speakon output connections. Channels 1-8 are XLR and Jack stereo Channels. 9-12 are additional mono Channels.There is an effects selection and a stereo graphic equaliser. There are Phono in and outs for CD / IPod connections, phantom power switches plus a headphone socket with volume control. Also there are additional aux / send / return inputs and the all important LED output indicators. Dimensions are 535mm (w) x 425mm (h) x 145mm (d) and weight is 15kg.

This comes with two Soundlab speakers that are 500watts each, so ideally suited to this desk. Cosmetically, the speakers do look a little tired and could use some TLC. They work but could do with a service.

Please note that other than the power cable, there are NO leads, cables or mics with this kit.

I am after offers in the region of £150 and will donate 5% to the charity. This is a heavy piece of kit so delivery/collection will have to be a serious consideration

100_1509_zps5ca607d0.jpg

100_1508_zpse20698f7.jpg

Hi there, I could be interested in the mixer amp -been looking for a while to do some vocal jazz stuff. The speakers are enormous, tho, and far bigger than I need. Would you be interested in selling just the mixer amp?
Cheers!

Hi Mpj, Someone has provisionally beaten you to it I'm afraid. He also just wants the desk, and yes, the speakers are enormous and really take two people to carry them any distance.
If it all falls through, you are the second on the list if thats ok.
I also note that you are from sunny Hastings. I guess we've stomped a few of the same boards as that was my turf whilst I was growing up!