Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
Tutorials

Sound Of Springsteen Theatre Tour

Terrytoolpath

A little clip from last night: Jungleland
We had a brilliant night seeing you and the band playing at the stables , man you’re a human dynamo, you never stopped moving or playing some instrument or other the whole time on stage, and your sax, you,d make Clarence himself sit up and listen !.
And if you ever do requests....pleeeeze play Racing in the streets

OP
GJ77

GJ77

Weymouth, Wimborne and Worthing later this year. Thanks for your comment, I hope to see you at a show.

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
Weymouth, Wimborne and Worthing later this year. Thanks for your comment, I hope to see you at a show.
If you squeezed in Winchester between Wimborne and Worthing, you'd have a Quartet of W's to visit on your way along the South Coast :p

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
Not sure if it's feasible for the Tour, but there are a couple of venues in Winchester if it's a serious prospect (assuming dates haven't already been finalised) and dependent on what sort of capacity you're looking at...

OP
GJ77

GJ77

Not sure if it's feasible for the Tour, but there are a couple of venues in Winchester if it's a serious prospect (assuming dates haven't already been finalised) and dependent on what sort of capacity you're looking at...
I don’t have anything to do with bookings as we have an agent taking care of that stuff. Capacities are generally 300-600 but we have some bigger theatres in the diary for 2020.

OP
GJ77

GJ77

Unfortunately my daughter who'd driven us there had to be up for work early the next day, I'm afraid I was outvoted
Shame. Maybe next time.

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
I don’t have anything to do with bookings as we have an agent taking care of that stuff. Capacities are generally 300-600 but we have some bigger theatres in the diary for 2020.
Actually, The Brook in Southampton is probably the best venue for a Tribute Act in the area. Might be worth bearing in mind for future dates!

I'd certainly be there.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom