support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOTM October 2019 - All the Things You Are

Sorry Nigel, but there's also a rogue Ab on first beat of bar 17. No problem for those who know the tune but..

Oops! Thanks for pointing it out.
I blame the cat for that one! (She sometimes wanders over the keyboard.)
Corrected now.

Oops! Thanks for pointing it out.
I blame the cat for that one! (She sometimes wanders over the keyboard.)
Corrected now.
Knowing how I work with Sibelius I thought it might be a leftover from cut and pasting or shorthand input. I hate Sibelius 7 that I have, prefer 4!

Seriously, thanks for the time in creating these charts and tracks.

How dare you, sir? It's not that long!
"I Say a Little Prayer", Burt Bacharach and Hal David, huge hit by Dionne Warwick. are you that young?

I bought a slow piano backing track from StandardsTrax.com that I think is aimed at vocalists and the pianist pulls the tempo around a lot. It does have the verse at the start and also a short piano solo in the middle but otherwise it is me on baritone trying to play the melody and keep my place.

Rhys

I bought a slow piano backing track from StandardsTrax.com that I think is aimed at vocalists and the pianist pulls the tempo around a lot. It does have the verse at the start and also a short piano solo in the middle but otherwise it is me on baritone trying to play the melody and keep my place.

Rhys
Another great performance! Loved the intro, I wish I could do vibrato like that. Lovely. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom