support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOTM June 2017 - Game of Thrones

Here's my attempt, recorded on a Roland Aerophone:
Another interesting and different take. We may not have the numbers this month, but we do have a lot of variety :)

As we enter the final week, I have to apologise for not being such an active host this month. A few of you saw the work I was doing tidying up the roof of one side of my stables...well, it turning into replacing the roof...then it turned into replacing the wall...then if turned into replacing the foundations :) currently looks like this :)

roofgone.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to @Tiberius for giving us a great tune to play this month and to each person that has posted a version. I was surprised some of the more classical minded players didn't jump in and give this a try:confused:
Next month has been sorted and it's doing to be very different>:)

Thanks again everyone:)

Chris..

Thanks Chris, I have to apologise a bit for being less active than usual this month, my stables are taking quite a lot of my time (yeah, money too :) ...a £500 repair has somehow morphed into something like a £30K re-build).

Back to this, I must admit I did expect more posts that we got, but we did at least have some variety, that was good to hear.

I suggested some changes to the thread to Chris, hopefully to encourage more participants in future; judging by the post above, I suspect Chris may be including some of my ideas into a new plan; all I can do is promise to participate next month...if I my recordings can be heard over the sound of diggers (yeah, we're down to 'foundations' now).

On a positive not, the new replacement 'stables' are going to be a dedicated art and crafts room, including a studio for my painting, and a dedicated area for the sax playing/recording. I'm looking to have some large windows put in, which seems to add some atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom