All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
PPT Mouthpieces

Soprano sax playing sub needed this Friday 13th July

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
I know this is a long shot, and short notice, but our quartet is in need of a sop playing sub.
We were meant to play at a local primary school last week for a "proms in the playground" but it got rained off and postponed to this Friday, when it will be held indoors.

Our sop player is now away on holiday, as is our conductor and universal sub.

We have already tried 2 others and waiting on the reply from a third, but it's not looking too promising and time is running out.

There's no money involved, just the fun of playing a few pieces to primary school children and their parents. Our tenor player is the Reception year teacher at the school.

The Sop gets most of the melody line, so you'd need to be a fair player, but it will be a fun, relaxed event.

I could scan and e-mail the music if necessary.

Performance is 6-8pm, arrive for 5.30 just off j3 M50.

Anyone available to help?

Thanks.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
We are an all female sax quartet -and man playing with us would need to be submissive. >:)

For money I can do it. I can even wear high heels and stop swearing between tunes. For MORE money I can even play in tune, but I will have to use a curly sop.

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
For money I can do it. I can even wear high heels and stop swearing between tunes. For MORE money I can even play in tune, but I will have to use a curly sop.

there was no money available in the first place :)))
but I might have found some to see you in heels >:)

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
there was no money available in the first place :)))
but I might have found some to see you in heels >:)

This is not very professional, but it is nothing compared wit that time i was in bar dressed as Santa Klaus.... I cannot tell this!

Top Bottom