support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone mouthpieces for sale or trade.

thesaxman71

Account Closed
all prices include regular (non tracked) shipping.
Soprano piece:
S1...Jody jazz HR 9 with still boxed Eddie Daniels ligature, cap and pressure plates, (ligature alone is around £35), price for this includes the ligature set - £75

Alto pieces:

A1...jody jazz dv 7 - in original wood tube case and black velvet pouch, in great condition, like new - £255
A2...SR tech LEGEND 6 - made of kevlar, bullet proof material and transparent, 78 tip (about 6* or 7 opening) and plays very full, i just used it recently for a live gig play test and it was great, really rich tone and sweet player, i just prefer metal, comes with BG lig and cap - £125

Tenor pieces:
T1...Brancher E29 -metal gold coloured, good condition, plays very easily - £145
T2...(early) Lebayle studio metal 7*, really nice playing piece - £125

Baritone piece:

B1...Berg Larsen 115/0/sms grained ebonite - kinda red and black marble effect, these are hard to get and fantastic pieces, i under rated/valued it when i posted a while ago, comes with original ligature and cap - £175

pictures on asking, paypal, you pay the small fee as i am paying for shipping, thanks.

5% donation to the forum if any sell on here...

feel free to PM with your offers on the above pieces.
I take Paypal but you take the small fee if i am paying for the shipping.
Thanks.

I have been asked to do a sound demo of A2 the SR tech Legend alto mouthpiece see in the sound clips section but if anyone wants any demos of other mouthpieces here for sale please feel free to throw me a tune selection and i will do a demo for you.
Thanks

Ian

soprano piece sold elswhere, all others available so throw me some offers for consideration.
thanks

also interested in trades, and i got more mouthpieces coming.

B1 berg larsen baritone piece sold elsewhere.
A2 SR legend alto piece sold elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom