supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Sopranino

colindbelfast

Hi Folks

My 16 year old son has been playing tenor (Walstein) for around 18mths now as well as clarinet (Hanson) for the past 8 years or so and is keen to try the sopranino.

Can anyone recommend a moderatly priced sopranino (if there is such a thing) as most I've seen appear to be very much at the upper end of the market.

Any opinions or advice gratefully received.

Colin:thankyou:

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Hi Folks

My 16 year old son has been playing tenor (Walstein) for around 18mths now as well as clarinet (Hanson) for the past 8 years or so and is keen to try the sopranino.

Can anyone recommend a moderatly priced sopranino (if there is such a thing) as most I've seen appear to be very much at the upper end of the market.

There is only one moderately priced modern sopranino on t' market- the Earlham (they're pretty good bits of kit....)

jonf

Can't you talk him out of it and get a soprano instead? Just my opinion, but I think sopraninos are awful things, making a sound like someone strangling a ferret.

Lupifaro

Hi Folks

Check out the Bauhaus-Walstein Sopranino around £530 from Martin at Woodwind and Brass:)
birdman

OP
C

colindbelfast

Thanks for all the replies

Jonf said
Can't you talk him out of it and get a soprano instead? Just my opinion, but I think sopraninos are awful things, making a sound like someone strangling a ferret.
I've tried that Jon but he fancies something a bit different!!!

Birdman said
Check out the Bauhaus-Walstein Sopranino around £530 from Martin at Woodwind and Brass
birdman
Will certainly be worth a look as the tenor is great value for money.
Colin:cheers:

Top Bottom