All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Sop Player Available to Good Home

Lelly

Scarily Tall!!!!
Well, having attempted to set up my own band I am now going at it the other way round. I am a pretty decent Sop Sax and Clarinet player and I am looking for a band / quartet / owt!. I am based at the top end of the M42 so can get to most of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and parts of Shropshire and Warwickshire.

Ideally I'd like to do something where we got paid but this is not a deal breaker. I like most kinds of music from big band through show tunes to classical.

Any nights available except Monday and Tuesday.

Lx

saxnik

Have you tried getting in touch with the Ashby or Burton big bands? some of their members might be up for it - just a thought.

Lelly

Scarily Tall!!!!
Tried Ashby Big Band - they are fully "saxed up". Burton big band seem to be aimed at younger players.

Thanks anyway.

Lx

saxnik

Sorry, didn't make myself clear - I meant speak to the sax players and see if they'd be up for it or know someone who would!
It's always dead men's shoes with these bands, though sometimes they're happy for people to sit in on rehearsals.
Good luck,
Nick

Lelly

Scarily Tall!!!!
Nick,

Cheers. I have now "flexed my contacts " at both Ashby an Leicester Big Bands so fingers crossed!

Lelx

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom