All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

Misc, Other Songs you Like/Love, but Don't play!

s.mundi

Labor Day, I worked my a$$ off at a three hour private party gig. When I got home, I poured a glass of wine and U-tubed some tunes that I enjoy.
I love a lot of different type of music, but don't sing or play them. Post a tune (or five) you love, but don't play or sing... I'll start with this one and you know that it's all about the Queen of Egypt...

Alice

Psychedelic
I love the songs and music by John Lennon but have never attempted to play any of them with the Saxophone except for Imagine because a few bars of that are in one of my teaching books. I just didn’t think it sounded right.
The song I’ve chosen to post is Number 9 Dream.

OP
s.mundi

s.mundi

I love the songs and music by John Lennon but have never attempted to play any of them with the Saxophone except for Imagine because a few bars of that are in one of my teaching books. I just didn’t think it sounded right.
The song I’ve chosen to post is Number 9 Dream.

Great pick! As long as I can remember, I've been a fan...
Michelle and All my Loving are too fun.
I will try to post tracks and sheet music. If I can't post it, I'll mail it to you.

Alice

Psychedelic
Great pick! As long as I can remember, I've been a fan...
Michelle and All my Loving are too fun.
I will try to post tracks and sheet music. If I can't post it, I'll mail it to you.
No worries, no need for that. My son bought me a Beatles song book and accompanying cd for the Alto and I do play songs from that (life long Beatles fan) I have played “All my Loving” a lot this summer because I get better at it each time. It’s John’s solo work which I haven’t played with my sax. There’s some rocking sax solos in some of his songs but not Number 9 Dream.
I confess, after posting in this thread, I tried to play it by ear to find the key and the notes. But I preferred to just listen to John.

Last edited:
Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom