support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Song Of The Month Nov 2019

Pete Effamy

November already?!

Thanks to @Mark Hancock for SOTM October, a classic tune. The baton has been passed to me and my choice is a Henry Mancini tune called The Days Of Wine And Roses.

I have included BiaB backings both in a Swing and Bossa and Ballad style. Apologies for another abrupt BiaB ending - user ignorance at this point still.
Please let me know if there are any problems with the link etc. Hope you like the tune, and as usual - all-comers welcome.

Nice choice of song and not a tune that i really know.

I found this recording by Scott Hamilton with a transcription of his solo for added interest.

Looking forward to hearing what people do with it.

Rhys

Come on Mark, dust off that hooter!
I'm getting there! Been busy putting some Xmas songs together and feeling a bit worn out after the Lucky Chops gig last night. I've actually just managed to sort out a reasonable BIAB ending for SOTM. I'm new to BIAB and I have no idea how I did it. I think the guys who design the BIAB user interface drink too much coffee. o_O

I'm getting there! Been busy putting some Xmas songs together and feeling a bit worn out after the Lucky Chops gig last night. I've actually just managed to sort out a reasonable BIAB ending for SOTM. I'm new to BIAB and I have no idea how I did it. I think the guys who design the BIAB user interface drink too much coffee. o_O
I agree! I only bought it last month and find some of the terminology confusing and many of the tools a little hidden in menus. It's a terrific programme, but the interface is a bit pants.

Back
Top Bottom