Tutorials

Something the cat's brought in.

Targa

Among the pigeons
Subscriber
Hello Everyone,
My name is Targa and I'm an alc, damn wrong forum, a saxophone owner, player might be too strong a word. I've had one on and off since my teens and took it up again with a more serious intent about a year ago.
I was given the manual, probably should be retitled bible, for Christmas and found this website mentioned in it so had a look at it. Not being obsessed by the internet I've never bothered looking at any sort of forums but this one actually looks like it might be well worth the effort.

Phil Edwards

Hi targa, if you're interested in the saxophone this fourm IS well worth it. In fact if you just like talking music it's not a bad place. Welcome and enjoy

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Col

Hi Targa, welcome.
I doubt it would have mattered if you had gone on with your declaration - we are all musicians on here (well, strictly speaking I'm not, but most are).
This a great forum and the only one I participate in regularly.
Colin

Luluna

Señora
Subscriber
Welcome to the Cafe Targa ~ this is the only forum I support regularly, and it is well worth it. So glad you've joined too.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Hi Targa, welcome to the cafe, lets hope that this time is your time for the sax. I hope you enjoy it and stick at it this time. Good luck ;}

Top Bottom