support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Some Dave Sanborn,Chicago Song....

Man, you're feeling at home in this style.
Good tone and you know how to work with this kind of pop/funk idiom.
My only critic is that maybe you could build up a solo with simple phrases, pauses, then start to build up rhythmically and then try to go up in the sky with altissimo and splitting notes : in this way you can "tell a story" and not only playing good phrases. Your solo is ok, I only have the sesation that you could do a lot better, you have the right cards, but you could play better with them, it's only my opinion, I want to say this to you as a stimulus, don't want to be rude, I'm telling you this because in my opinion building a solo with more logic will make you sound killer in this kind of smooth vamp!
Bye, Fabrizio

Man, you're feeling at home in this style.
Good tone and you know how to work with this kind of pop/funk idiom.
My only critic is that maybe you could build up a solo with simple phrases, pauses, then start to build up rhythmically and then try to go up in the sky with altissimo and splitting notes : in this way you can "tell a story" and not only playing good phrases. Your solo is ok, I only have the sesation that you could do a lot better, you have the right cards, but you could play better with them, it's only my opinion, I want to say this to you as a stimulus, don't want to be rude, I'm telling you this because in my opinion building a solo with more logic will make you sound killer in this kind of smooth vamp!
Bye, Fabrizio

I hear you.It is what it is really,a quick mess about .I use space alot in other stuff.This is in the vain of Sanborn really.Lots of them big A's up there.I will redo it soon as i'm not happy but for an hours work its warts and all.And theres a few.
had a listen today,its crap.Its off till i do a half decent 1 :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom