All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

So What ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Effects heaven on So What.This is just a quick run through to get ideas on some sounds when recording.Deffo my last 1 for a while,i promise >:)

www.soundcloud.com/daveysax1

PS, will other people start putting up sound clips as the sound clip section looks like i own it :)))

Last edited by a moderator:

Colin the Bear

I liked that one. The effect reminded me of an old tape loop echo machine I had in the 80's. It was old back then when I bought it second hand. I bet it's at the back of a cupboard somewhere with cobwebs and rust on it.

daveysaxboy

I liked that one. The effect reminded me of an old tape loop echo machine I had in the 80's. It was old back then when I bought it second hand. I bet it's at the back of a cupboard somewhere with cobwebs and rust on it.
Checking out the options on effects.Like it myself.Cheers

Littlewailer

Really like it.

I was checking out your other clips earlier today. Really nice playing on A love Supreme man.

Wade Cornell

Subscriber
Excellent playing as usual, but didn't think the effects, especially the phase worked that well. Occasionally it sounded OK, but for me the effects should be something that gives just that little extra kick rather than a hit and miss affair. I've heard you use effects to good use, but this one just seemed random. Once again no reflection on your playing, just not editing(or using live effects if that's what it was) up to the same standard as your playing.

daveysaxboy

Excellent playing as usual, but didn't think the effects, especially the phase worked that well. Occasionally it sounded OK, but for me the effects should be something that gives just that little extra kick rather than a hit and miss affair. I've heard you use effects to good use, but this one just seemed random. Once again no reflection on your playing, just not editing(or using live effects if that's what it was) up to the same standard as your playing.
Yes i agree also.This was an ultra quick mess about and thats all it was really.Finding my feet atad with the phaser,reverse effects.It will be done again at a later date for sure.

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom