All fees from subs and sales are given to special needs music education charities
ArtistWorks

So this is where you're hiding!

Bobby G

Hello everyone, for those of you who don't know me I was Bobby G in a previous incarnation, I live in wonderful Welwyn in Herts, and I am the proud owner of four saxophones - a YAS-62 which is a bit ill at the moment, a 60-year-old Dolnet alto (a bleedin' white one) which is serving as a good backup to the Yammy, a Yamaha 23 tenor and an Artemis curved soprano. I also own and play several acoustic guitars and a mutilated 80's Vox bass (I took the frets off it) and a Netto flute which I keep promising I'll learn to play one day.

I love most types of music, or at least some of most types of music, with the possible exception of that style known as 'urban contemporary'.

It's lovely to be back in the Room, even if the redecoration is going to take a bit of getting used to. At least we still have plenty coffee.

Cheers, Bob

OP
Bobby G

Bobby G

oh, and be gentle with me please, I quit smoking (again;}) last week.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Don't believe the above, Pete. It's SPAM.

Glad you made it Bobby G, place wasn't the same without you.
Now can you fit an ATM in the Breakfast Room for cash withdrawals?

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
Hi Bob - hope all's well in Herts. :)

visionari1

oh, and be gentle with me please, I quit smoking (again;}) last week.
We'll be gentle, no worries, cause your a very gentle giant.

Sax players need all the wind they can get, wise move, we totally support you Bob, especially with all those mouthpieces to support!

Cheers
Jimu

Sloth

Hi from ones of the newbies, the fried food is good here but no beans for me, I don't need that sort of wind..

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Top Bottom