All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Smooth Operator,,,Sade

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Kept this in the smooth setting also like the other track.I keep thinking of Sade,niceeee.Cheers for checking it oot.

Koen88

Sax Drinker / Beer player
Locality
Netherlands
yeah very nice davey your playing suits the track exquisitely! you used the PPT rhodium on this one?

Koen88

Locality
Netherlands
No the ebonite PPT.Why do you think its the metal PPT ?

I listened to your stardust version a week or 2/3 back.. and I thought smooth operator sounded more.. punchy and brighter, to me that is.

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
I listened to your stardust version a week or 2/3 back.. and I thought smooth operator sounded more.. punchy and brighter, to me that is.

The same mp but a lot more reverb was used on the sade track.The EQ setting is nigh on the same.I think i put a fraction more high EQ on but only a fraction.All down to how I played it I think.I think the metal PPT has atad more depth of tone really but the new HR PPT is just ticking all my likes.Either piece is fantastic so i'm well sorted.They match my silver Yamaha 62 tenor perfect.

Koen88

Locality
Netherlands
The same mp but a lot more reverb was used on the sade track.The EQ setting is nigh on the same.I think i put a fraction more high EQ on but only a fraction.All down to how I played it I think.I think the metal PPT has atad more depth of tone really but the new HR PPT is just ticking all my likes.Either piece is fantastic so i'm well sorted.They match my silver Yamaha 62 tenor perfect.

well all i can say it sounds great.. do you have a sample of your metal ppt somewehere?

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom