• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
sax.co.uk

For Sale SML saxophones

I agree to the rules of the yardsale
Yes
Price of Item
£575 - £2150
Your Location
Lewes, East Sussex, UK.
Can ship anywhere
Yes
Shipping Included
No
Amount paid to Cafe Fundraising
£150 or 5%
Allow chat and/or off topic posts
Yes
I am the proud owner of several SML saxophones, soprano, alto and tenor. I shall not bore you with my tiresome opinions about these horns but they are wonderful. I guarantee that all the saxes advertised here play throughout.

King Marigaux tenor: (missing 2 pearl buttons on the bell keyguards, missing switchable g# linkage on little finger cluster. silverplate.) £1150.
Gold Medal mk 1 tenor: (lacquer/nickel) £2150.
Rev D tenor: £2050, delacquered, some discolouration, adjustable felts on bow(!).

Super 41 alto: £750. new pads.
Gold Medal mk 2 alto: £1200. just serviced.
Radiotone (Rev B): £575. slightly smaller bore than the super series and later horns. real classic vintage tone.

Gold Medal soprano: £1250. just serviced. silverplate.
King Marigaux soprano: £1250. lacquer finish.

Hi, I am interested in some pics of your lovely tenors please!
[ADMIN EDIT] email address removed

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have any pictures of the other 3 at the moment. 1 gold medal mk 1 is being repadded in bristol and i haven't taken any pictures of the rev d or the other gold medal mk 1 yet. if there was any light here i would do it - i hope to do it soon.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
well, i'd love to help, but an admin. has just removed your e-mail address. i shall try to upload one or two here
We don't recommend people publish private email addresses. Please use the forum PC facility to discuss a sale off the forum or exchange email addresses there.

Thanks

Jx

thanks jeanette. if sam wants to open a private chat i will visit for her e-mail address. i have several more pictures of the king marigaux tenor - the silver one (which is just like a gold medal mk 2).

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
thanks jeanette. if sam wants to open a private chat i will visit for her e-mail address. i have several more pictures of the king marigaux tenor - the silver one (which is just like a gold medal mk 2).
Pictures can be uploaded in the media section too and linked to :)

Jx

Sorry! I couldnt work out how to do a private chat. Lovely looking Sax.... I think I may have found one elsewhere. But good luck with the sale!