PPT mouthpieces

Smileys

compound

Locality
Manchester.
Hi All,
When replying to a post how do you get the smileys.
Thank's Rob.

Hi All,
When replying to a post how do you get the smileys.
Thank's Rob.
Click on go advanced below right, then you have about 12 to the right of your text box, if you want more click "more" below them and other apear, let your curser flash were you want it then click on the smiley..job done:welldone

Additional smilies and graphics ...

Also Rob ...

If the ones supplied don't meet your needs - you can use the insert as an image icon - which is next to the envelope [Insert email Link] and looks like a picture frame with a lone tree in it ... These are displayed in the "Go Advanced" option when replying to posts ...

Once clicked - you are asked to upload an image from either your computer or another website [use a link] - just watch you don't breach other peoples copyright ...

I do wish we were offered more expressive smilies as it is more fun and far easier to convey you emotion/expression when posting ... [I did ask once before] :(

I do wish we were offered more expressive smilies as it is more fun and far easier to convey you emotion/expression when posting ... [I did ask once before] :(

:optimistic:

Hi,
The reason is we are much more graphic and artistic than SOTW member's, and we like the Colours.
Rob. :welldone :welldone :welldone

simple but effective and fun ...

Why does everyone use so many smileys??!

I find using simple smilies as a far easier way to convey you emotion/expression when posting ...

For example Aubrianna do you see the difference between these two statements:

No! Aubrianna you are totally wrong ...

And

No! Aubrianna you are totally wrong ... ;}:)))

Surely 'Smilies' are used to disguise an inability to express one's self in words, if you get what I mean? :verysad:blush::optimistic::ashamed:thankyou::welldone:))):confused::confused::(:w00t:>:):D:shocked::mad::mad::crying: and where's the bloody smiley for frustrated?

Yep! I think I get your drift ...

I do take your point though and am open to suggestions. First maybe I need to find a "we want more smilies" smiley.

May I humbly request that all 'smilies' for use on this form feature the Weasel/Stoat/Ermine/Polecat or whatever, know what I mean innit.

Ha ha - Here you go Pete ...

I do take your point though and am open to suggestions. First maybe I need to find a "we want more smilies" smiley.

Thanks Pete ... "Thumbs Up" [Hint] ;}

I don't think they slow down your website much if at all ...
Or take up much space on your server ...

View attachment 915

:thankyou: - One that doesn't send kisses to your male friends when you thank them ... ;}

There are loads of free smiles available ...

And friendlier :):dontgetit::confused2::old::thumb::w00t:>:):shocked::confused::(;}:D:))):welldone:mrcool:thanks::thankyou::verysad:blush::optimistic:

John (I'm one of the daftest).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom